About Shop Design Tidbits TOU Contact Facebook Instagram Pinterest Bloglovin' TPT Image Map

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Erin Condren Notebook Review

Ok, all. I was so excited today to look out on my front stoop and see this beauty sitting there! I mean who wouldn't get excited about a box THIS pretty?



The packaging is beautiful and makes you feel important while opening it.  I almost didn't want to open the packaging...I got over that pretty quickly! Inside they sent inspirational quote stickers & bonus gift tags.


I love the bright design and colors of the cover. It's sturdy & will stand up to being tossed around in my work bag. I love my Plum Planner but one of my only complaint has always been how warped my covers always get when I'm taking it to and from the studio or school.


I ended up going for the simple notebook option because I will still be using my planner to keep track of school, blog posts, tpt and life. I will be using this notebook to jot down business & clipart set ideas as they come to me.

I am thinking about breaking my notebook up into 4 sections:
  • Social media & blog post ideas
  • Giveaways and linky parties that I participate in
  • Inspiration/Lesson Ideas
  • Clipart idea **I will also use the blank pages in the back for quick sketches**
Have you seen how Stephenie Van Horn over at Third Grade Thoughts breaks up her lesson planner with different washi tape? It's such a great idea that I am going to us it to break up the sections of my business notebook.

And now confession time...I bought an EC Notebook to see if I would be willing to spend the $$ on a lesson planner BUT I also bought it with the intentions of trying the sturdier cover on my Plum Planner. And guess what!? It FITS!!!!

All in all I like the style & durability of the EC Notebook. My only complaint...



Notice the fraying on the spine!? Maybe it's the perfectionist in me or maybe it's the designer, probably it's both, but when I spend major money on something I expect it to be perfect.  I'm a little disappointed with this but can look past it as the rest of the notebook is beautiful done but I will think twice about spending the extra money again.


Want to try out Erin Condren products for yourself?  You can use my code for $10 Off your first purchase.




No comments:

Post a Comment