About Shop Design Tidbits TOU Contact Facebook Instagram Pinterest Bloglovin' TPT Image Map

Monday, October 12, 2015

Let's Talk Membership Clubs




Are you a clipart addict? Are you constantly checking to see if I've posted new clipart sets to my store? If you've answered yes to both you are going to LOVE what I have in store for you!

I have been working hard and putting in long hours to bring you the best membership club I could. It's been a long time coming and I am so proud of what I've come up with! The membership clubs (That's right folks there are 3 different clubs to choose from!) give you access to ALL of my clipart as it is being released in my store with a worry free TOU. Check out my video intro below for a look into what the membership clubs have to offer! They will be released on TeachersPayTeachers on October 23rd.



Check out your options here or head over to my TpT store to download the preview pack.


I truly hope you'll join me on this amazing journey! Thanks SO much for stopping by. Don't forget to sign up for The Creative Art Teachers monthly newsletter to get a surprise set of clipart each month!

2 comments:

  1. This looks great! Where can I subscribe to your newsletter, is it the box in the sidebar? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks so much! Yes. The "subscription" section on my side bar will allow you to sign up for the monthly newsletter.

    ReplyDelete