About Shop Design Tidbits TOU Contact Facebook Instagram Pinterest Bloglovin' TPT Image Map

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Intentional Goals & a Free Goal Setting Worksheet




Hello, hello. I'm a big fan of setting intentional goals for yourself. I know I've said it before but intentional goals are so important to staying on track and reaching your end goal. I find that setting goals for myself in my personal life is just as important as setting goals to keep my business on track and growing. By setting intentional goals in all areas of your life, we can be at ease, feel happier, and maintain control of what can otherwise feel like an overwhelming amount of responsibility as teachers and or teacherprenuers.

I created this {free} goal setting worksheet, after joining Kelli Alaina in her #GoalDigger Workshop, as a way to have all of my goals in one place. It's a great way to keep myself accountable and working towards my goals. We may have a lot on our teacher/teacherprenuer plates but we don't have to feel rushed or like there just aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done. Setting goals = getting rid of all of that mental clutter.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Goal-Setting-Worksheet-Editable-2352191


How do you set goals in your life? I would love to hear from you!

Have a creative day!

1 comment:

  1. There some very impressive points in your blog. I must appreciate your excellent work. I find the blog post very interesting and moreover very informative. I am thinking to write a piece on related topic. Will definitely share it and waiting to read some more interesting blogs from you.
    best goal setting app for Android

    ReplyDelete